Combined Event Open Day 2020
The 2020 Combined Event Challenge will be an individual five event program consisting of a sprint, hurdles, jump, throw and a distance running event.
GIRLS: 70m (U6-8), 100m (U9-16), 400m (U6-8),
800m (U9-16), Long Jump, Shot Put, Age Specific Hurdles
BOYS: 70m (U6-8), 100m (U9-16), 400m (U6-8),
800m (U9-16), Long Jump, Discus, Age Specific Hurdles
1. All athletes must be registered and financial with Little Athletics Victoria. Mornington LAC members DO NOT have to sign up and pay for this event. Just turn up on the day.
2. Each competitor should complete each of the allocated events.
3. In the throwing events, athletes may be required to complete their three throws
in succession, with only the longest throw
4. Alberta scoring system
5. Current Centre or Club uniform with Subway registration patch attached must be worn
6. U6 to U14, then U15/U16 combined
7. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place medals will be awarded in all age groups.
Any enquiries can be directed to President Todd Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or
0403 223 580